relationship governance

http://mighty-acorns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/your-own-personal-governance-board.html

Over on my other blog today I have been talking about having people to be accountable to.  Who help with highlighting issues, setting direction and keeping me on track to reach goals.

I think this could be particularly helpful in the area of relationships.  Yes there's relationship coaches, there's friends who act as temperature gauges, date assessors and hanky-holders in the aftermath.  but I'm talking about perhaps having one or two people that I can rely on to give me really tough questions, and keep me honest to the values and goals I have said are my deal breakers.

How does that sit with you?  Would you be brave enough?  Would you pay attention even when your heart was saying NO!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment