kindness energy integrity

I've said it before and I'll say it again...these are the things that are most important to me...

2011 turned out to be the year of working out what I wasn't as much as it was working what I was. I tried some new hobbies and interests - and discovered a passion or two.  I met some awesome people, made new friends.  Encountered some interesting men - one or two who left a few cuts and bruises, metaphorically speaking, on my heart - but no lasting damage.  Had the sheer delight of a couple of wow moments.

And I am now in a place where, whilst I am quite content in my life, and would rather be single than in the wrong relationship, I would also like to be coupled.  It's a strange thing because in practical terms I just can't see how I could blend my life with another.  It'd be complicated and messy and I find myself worrying about that hypothetical relationship- which is mad, I know, but there it is.   On the other hand, I like the idea of having someone to share stuff with.  An adult to talk to at the end of the day, whether that be in person, where it can happen, or even by phone when it can't.  Someone to celebrate and commiserate with.

I have met someone I would like to explore this with more.  I'm worried about messing it up. After all I'm not exactly a star when it comes to recoupling!  (great, something else to worry about:)).   But there's no hurry. None at all.

In the meantime, I strive to show, and seek to find these things in each I meet:  Kindness. Energy.  Integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment